King’s College Chapel – buy original
Watercolour on paper – 33 x 51 cm | Framed size – 49 x 67 cm
The watercolour painting of King’s College Chapel. It is inspired by the exquisite architecture of the chapel, as well as the vibrant atmosphere of Cambridge in the summer. To create a whimsical scene, I incorporated ‘Cambridge Fantastic’ elements such as narrow boats sailing through the sky and people taking a magical ride. I also included a few of the iconic Cambridge Cows as part of the landscape. Because I am a big fan of charity events I’ve added a nod to Cambridge art trails within King’s College Chapel painting.
The painting also features two sculptures (a cow and a giraffe) from Cambridge art trails (charity events)
- Cows about Cambridge’ 2021
- ‘Cambridge Standing Tall’ 2024
This original painting was created in my Cambridge studio using professional quality 'Schmincke' watercolours on the highest quality 'Arches' cotton paper.
- painting is mounted within natural oak frame which gives it rich but also classical look
- watercolour is protected by real glass
- mount size is approximately 6cm wide
- painting is ready to hang with hanging cord attached at the back
- this is a digital visualisation of the final framing - which will be very close to what you see here
Shipping & Delivery:
Please see details for delivery options / shipping quote. This product is quite fragile because of the front glass, hence tricky for packaging & shipping. You are most welcome to collect your artwork from Milton, Cambridge (CB24 6UB) It can also be delivered by the artist itself within the Cambridge area.