King’s Parade Nr22 – print
Fine Art Print – 33 x 48 cm
This watercolour art print captures the essence of the historic Cambridge University Store, Ryder & Amies, situated opposite the main entrance of King’s College on King’s Parade. The vibrant painting features a lively scene above the building, with figures on flying bicycles and punts. Expert tour guides point out the various landmarks of Cambridge to their mesmerized passengers, while visitors to the city bustle around on the street level.
In the midst of all the activity, one punter stands out – the beloved “Gumby” character from the famous Monty Python sketch. And in the corner of the painting, John Cleese’s “Ministry of Silly Walks” character adds yet another layer to the artwork.
This watercolour print is the perfect way to bring a touch of Cambridge’s historic charm to your home or office. With its intricate details and playful nods to British comedy, it is sure to delight anyone who loves this iconic city. Display it in a prominent place and enjoy the magic of Cambridge every day.
- Monty Python character – John Cleese from “Ministry of silly walks”
- “Gumby” character from the famous Monty Python sketch
- famous Cambridge flat bottom boats called “punts”
- Cambridge University Store – Ryder & Amies
Limited Edition Print Details:
- Limited edition (out of 200)
- Giclée quality copy of my original watercolour painting
- Printed on high-quality archival, fade-resistant Epson paper
- Every copy will be signed in pencil on the front
- Included is signed certificate of authenticity
- Packaged securely in a cardboard postal tube. Simply unroll and flatten gently before framing.
Shipping & Delivery:
This print is shipped either from my studio in Cambridge, or one of my printing partners. Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery.