Bould Brothers Coffee – buy original watercolour
Watercolour on paper – 31 x 41 cm | Framed size – 42 x 54 cm
A beautiful watercolour painting captures the original location of Bould Brothers Coffee on Round Church Street in Cambridge.
Cafe was founded in 2017 by brothers Max and Alex Bould. The brothers have a passion for coffee and wanted to create a space where people could enjoy a great cup of coffee in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Bould Brothers Coffee is a popular spot for both locals and tourists. The coffee is excellent, the service is friendly, and the atmosphere is inviting.
If you’re looking for a great cup of coffee in Cambridge, Bould Brothers Coffee is the place to go.
Discover more painting details:
- Bould brothers standing in front of the cafe
- happy customers enjoying their coffee on rooftop
- flying cups of tea and coffee
- building taken out of longer street facade
- this is the first of the three Bould Brothers cafe in Cambridge
This original painting was created in my Cambridge studio using professional quality 'Schmincke' watercolours on the highest quality 'Arches' cotton paper.
- painting is mounted within natural oak frame which gives it rich but also classical look
- watercolour is protected by real glass
- mount size is approximately 6cm wide
- painting is ready to hang with hanging cord attached at the back
- this is a digital visualisation of the final framing - which will be very close to what you see here
Shipping & Delivery:
Please see details for delivery options / shipping quote. This product is quite fragile because of the front glass, hence tricky for packaging & shipping. You are most welcome to collect your artwork from Milton, Cambridge (CB24 6UB) It can also be delivered by the artist itself within the Cambridge area.