King’s Parade Nr22 – original watercolour
Watercolour on paper – 20 x 31 cm | Framed size – 35 x 46 cm
Final watercolour painting of King’s Parade building (Nr22 – Cambridge University Store, Ryder & Amies)
This original painting was created in my Cambridge studio using professional quality 'Schmincke' watercolours on the highest quality 'Arches' cotton paper.
- painting is mounted within natural oak frame which gives it rich but also classical look
- watercolour is protected by real glass
- mount size is approximately 6cm wide
- painting is ready to hang with hanging cord attached at the back
- this is a digital visualisation of the final framing - which will be very close to what you see here
Shipping & Delivery:
Please see details for delivery options / shipping quote. This product is quite fragile because of the front glass, hence tricky for packaging & shipping. You are most welcome to collect your artwork from Milton, Cambridge (CB24 6UB) It can also be delivered by the artist itself within the Cambridge area.